Saturday 16 August 2014

Goodbye!

Oreo and I are going to be ending the blog! We want to say good bye to all of our blog members and viewers!
DiamondEclipse says...
'I loved working on the blog everyday, but due to all the things going on, I have to say goodbye. I created this blog to help all jammers with their needs, if it's Rare Item Mondays, New Items, and Updates, all were amazing, and I just want to say, thank you for reading everything we post, and all the stories Oreo and I have created. I wish we could keep the blog going but everything is coming up so quickly! I'm so sorry to say...
Goodbye...'
Oreo says...
'Thanks so much for supporting our blog for the time we had it. I know we didn't have it for a very long time, but we were bored and wanted to try something new. We now know that we are too busy starting school again and things like that. I'm really sad that we have to end the blog, but it's for the greater good of us. Thanks again, Jam On.'

Thank you all for helping us on our journey and we hope we helped some jammers, and we will always remember the days when we had our blog...

...Jam On...




1 comment: