Friday 13 June 2014

Pro Soccer Ball + Outfit Ideas!

Hello Jammers! The new item today is the Pro Soccer Ball!
There are a lot of different colours you can change it to, but since I'm a non member, I can't show you those colours. I know, it sucks.
So DiamondEclipse and I decided to make a schedule for our blog. On Fridays, we'll do outfit ideas! Each of us will put together 1 outfit: a member outfit and a non-member outfit.
For the member outfit:
This is DiamondEclipse's member outfit. It includes a Top Hat, Tuxedo, and Leg Armour.
The Top Hat is Beta, but you can use the Jamaaliday ones, the Tuxedo is from Epic Wonders for 1,750 gems, and the Leg Armour is from Jam Mart Clothing for 80 gems.
As for the non member outfit:

This is my non member outfit (It was kinda last minute so that's why it doesn't look that good). It includes Nerd Glasses, Heart Locket, and a Slingshot.
The Nerd Glasses were a RIM, the Heart Locket is from adventures and February, and the Slingshot is from adventures.
I hope you got some inspiration from these 2 outfits we put together! Jam On!
QOTD: Do you have a signature outfit?



No comments:

Post a Comment