Thursday 5 June 2014

Vine Flower Lamp + Moving Items + Glitch!

Hey Jammers! The new item today is the Vine Flower Lamp!






It comes in 2 different styles: a tulip-type style and a regular flower style.
Is it just me or has there been a lot of nature-ish, spring-ish items? But who am I to judge, spring is here! Summer is coming!
Moving along, some more items are saying goodbye!



You can get everything except for the Doctor's Bag at Jam Mart Furniture, the Doctor's Bag is from the Medical Centre. Remember when Kimbara Outback was first released? Or when the Medical Centre was first released? They were both SOOOO popular! But now, I barely see anyone there!
On to the glitch, I found a spooooky glitch when I was looking for leaving items! I was going to Sunken Treasures, and when I got there, the background was completely black! Has Sunken Treasures become a haunted house? Bad timing for a haunted house though, it's not even close to Halloween!
Has this happened to any of you guys before? I know it has to me, I just wasn't apart of any kind of blog, so I couldn't share it.
Jam On!
QOTD: When was the last time you went to Kimbara Outback? A long time ago? Or just last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment