Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sir Gilbert Tiki Statue + Glitch + Moving Items

Hey Jammers! Looks like there's another Tiki Statue in stores!
Sir Gilbert is honoured with his own Tiki Statue this time! Members can buy it for 500 gems at Jam Mart Furniture!
On to the glitch...
Why is there a "Change Eyes" bubble just floating around in the corner of my screen? I was really confused, as you can tell. It didn't last long though, when I got out of my den to go somewhere else, it went away. Hmmm...weird.....
Anyways, there are some items that are saying good bye again!










The Phoenix Leg Armour, Phoenix Tail Armour, and Pet Fox is from the Diamond Shop, the Duck Footprints, Grass With Worms, and Snake Skin is from the Pet Den Item Shop in Appondale, the Sun Necklace and Moon Necklace is from Jam Mart Clothing, the Steampunk Launcher is from Bahari Bargains, the Arm Chair is from Jam Mart Furniture, and the Royal Tiara is from Epic Wonders. Make sure you buy these items before they're gone!
Jam On!
QOTD: What leaving item are you gonna miss the most? If I was a member, I'd miss the Pet Fox the most. They're just too cute to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment