Thursday 10 July 2014

Horse Claw + Updates!

Hey Jammers! To replace the Wolf Claw that left us, today's new item is the Horse Claw!
Poop. I spent 3 of my diamonds on the wolf claw even though I like horses better. Maybe I can trade a Wolf Claw for Horse Claw? We'll see, cause I'm only 1 diamond off from buying the Horse Claw!
ALL Jammers can buy this at the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds. I wish non members got diamonds every week, that'd be awesome!
On to the updates, which you probably have all been waiting for!
1. Rhino's
The Rhino's are back from their travel! Now members can buy a rhino for themselves!
2. Ocean Adventures
There's a new ocean adventure! It's called In Too Deep and it's for members only. I know, it sucks. It's a continuation of Bubble Trouble. Remember in Bubble Trouble when you had to swim through the Phantom factories? Well now you have to stop the Phantom factory and stop the Phantoms from polluting the oceans of Jamaa!
3. Summer Carnival
There's a new game in the Summer Carnival! It's called Dunk-A-Phantom! You have to hit the target with a rock and try the dunk the phantom!
Also, there are going to be loads of new items in the Summer Carnival! So keep your eyes peeled for those!
4. Sale
All hats in Jamaa are on sale! So use this chance to buy hats!
I suspect that there will be a sale every 2 weeks! So in 2 weeks make sure you check back with us to see what's on sale!
5. Jamaaliday
Is the Jamaaliday Party coming in July again? Last year it did! Very funny Animal Jam, very funny -_-
That's all, Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment