Wednesday 9 July 2014

Terrace Chair + EDOW

Hello Jammers!
To go along with yesterday's new item, the Terrace Table, today's new item is the Terrace Chair!
Members can get this chair for 400 gems at Jam Mart Furniture. It comes in the same colours as its matching table: green, yellow, orange, black, white, indigo, light blue, red, pink, and light green.
So now you have new chairs to match the new table! A perfect set of outdoor furniture!
Speaking of the outdoors, Slushy2151 has a very nice outdoor-ish themed den! But the main reason I picked this den for the Epic Den of the Week is because its symmetrical! I don't know why, but I think that placing items so that they mirror each other looks nice, especially for a den!


I love this den! It looks very organised and clean. I don't like rumble jumbling through messy dens with things all over the place! Not only the fact that it's symmetrical makes me like it, though. It also has an outdoor kind of theme! 2 things I like in 1 den! Pretty much perfect!
Thats all I have right now, Jam On!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like my den haha xD
    I was confused when I saw it on Google X3
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete