Sunday 13 July 2014

Umbrella Hat + Story Time!

Sorry about the late post Jammers! But the new item today is the Umbrella Hat!
ALL Jammers can find it at the Summer Carnival and buy it for 1,000 tickets! It comes in the colours red and white, blue and orange, blue and light blue, pink and magenta, green and light green, white and grey, red and black, or purple and light purple!
Shouldn't it be on sale? All hats in Jamaa are on sale, aren't they? Why shouldn't this hat be on sale?
Onto the story, have you ever wondered why the Jamaaliday party is on in the middle of July? Well...
Long, long ago, in July, Cornelius the crocodile was battling a Phantom. I'm not going to tell you about that, because that can be a whole different story. 
In the middle of battling the Phantom, the Phantom zapped Cornelius with lightning right in the head, and the Cornelius blacked out...
When Cornelius woke up, he was in the Medical Centre in Kimbara Outbacks. "Where am I? What happened?" Cornelius asked. "You're in the Medical Centre." Sophia replied. "You were fighting a phantom and then you got zapped in the head." "What's a phantom? Where's the Medical Centre? And most importantly, who am I?" Cornelius was really confused. "Oh no. Looks like the zap took your memory!" Sophia was worried, but was determined to get Cornelius' memory back. "Don't worry, you'll be filled with the knowledge you had in no time!"
Soon enough, Cornelius remembered everything. Well, ALMOST everything....
A week after Cornelius got his memory back, Cornelius remembered something the other Alpha's forgot to tell him. "I almost forgot! It's Christmas everybody! It's Christmas!" Cornelius started to put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house. A minute later, Cosmo walked in. "What in the name of Jesus Christ are you doing, Cornelius???" "Preparing for Christmas, of course. What else would I be doing? Christmas is in a week, you know." replied Cornelius. "Preparing for Christmas??? It's the middle of JULY! JULY, I tell you, JULY!" Cosmo exclaimed. "Christmas is in the middle of July, isn't it?" Asked Cornelius. "No! Of course it isn't! It's in December!" Cosmo laughed. "Looks like the other Alpha's didn't teach you everything!" Cornelius blushed with embarrassment and started laughing with Cosmo, not knowing what to do. "Hahaha, silly me, still have some learning to do then!" And Cornelius started taking down the decorations.
A month went by, and it was August. Cornelius gasped. "It's Easter! I wonder what the Easter bunny left me!" Just as Cornelius was saying that, Cosmo walked in. Cosmo gave himself a face palm. "Oh no, not again!"
And that's why Jamaaliday is celebrated in the middle of July! Sorry about the SUPER late post Jammers, I thought I would have time but something came up and I didn't have any time! Please cut me some slack and forgive me, cause I really would've posted this earlier!
Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment