Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pet Rhinos + Beta Party + New Otters + Ribbon Scarf + Official Guide + Den Item Contest + Updates!

It's update time! On a Wednesday? I don't mind!
First, new loading screens! Oooh! Pretty!
Pet Rhinos! Aww! They're so adorable!
A new party? Yep! A beta party! Is it good? Is it bad? I honestly think it's nice that AJHQ created a party so all jammers can see what the beta days were like!
2 hours? It's going to be worth the wait!
A new animal too?! How about Otters? ^.^ Check back on the top left corner to see! 
The accessory contest is now over! A Ribbon Scarf! For all jammers as well?! 
Even a book?! I would really love a book for all my Animal Jam needs! 
New den items? Jammers can vote? Amazing update!! 
Vote today!
Hard Mode for Too Deep and Daily Animal Jam Videos! 
The new item is the Candy Necklace! Yummy!
Ribbon Scarves look amazing!

Amazing update overall and I cannot wait for Otters!
Jam On!
QOTD:
What animal would you want to play as!
I'd want Iguanas!


No comments:

Post a Comment