Saturday 17 May 2014

Animal Jam Myths + Glitch + Bye Bye Backpack!

Hey Jammers! I have a myth and glitch for this post! I'm bored right now, so that's why I'm doing ANOTHER post... sorry if you think updating this often is annoying :/ I'll try to post often but not annoyingly often.
If you sleep around the Broken Zios Statue, purple smoke and phantoms will come out. The more people, the more phantoms you summon! It's said that if enough phantoms come out, like almost every other myth, you will get rares and blah blah blah blah. Do you think it's true? I don't think anyone has managed to summon that many phantoms before. True or not, I just like the look of the phantoms floating around!

Glitch time! When I go trading and someone underwater items on trade, it's marked as an animal instead of an underwater item! It looks completely normal, except for the badge in the corner. But when you scroll over the item, it's a snow leopard! It's happening to everyone! Weird, right? At least everyone who has an underwater item has a snow leopard now, right?
The Backpack is saying goodbye! Get your backpacks before they're gone!

Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment