Thursday 29 May 2014

Hyenas + More Updates!

 Updates! Hyenas are here! I do not have 10 Diamonds at the moment, but I am hoping to get some more soon to show you the actions! But, speaking of Diamonds, they're in the Diamond Shop! Next!


 AJ Jump is on sale! For 99 cents, you can get your own pet Joey!
Summer Carnival is back, but sadly, no new items! Just returning items!
New den portals! ^.^
New armour? Spirit Armour! Not really new, saying that they were member gifts back then, but I guess now they're coming to the Diamond Shop! I already have the full set though, so I'm not that excited! But Phoenix Armour is leaving... I'm going to miss that amour!
Lastly, the Vine Rug! I assume this will end off the rug collection for now!
That's all for now!
Jam On!


No comments:

Post a Comment