Thursday 8 May 2014

Glitch + Birthday + Heatwave Party

Hey Jammers! Today I found a really weird glitch!
I was just playing Underwater Best Dressed, when I saw a tiger join the game! And I'm just like: "What the..." So I kept playing, and eventually that tiger left. But then....
ANOTHER tiger joined the game! I promise this was another tiger, you can even see in the background that the curtain is different in the 2 photos! If any of you know how to get this glitch to work, be sure to share it in the comments below!
In addition to all the parties AJ has, the Heatwave Party has returned! If you live in a cold climate, you can at least feel like it's summer in AJ!
Moving on, it's DiamondEclipse's birthday today, so make sure you wish her a happy birthday!
Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment