Thursday 22 May 2014

Lawn Sprinkler + Moving Items

Hey Jammers!
There's ANOTHER sprinkler today! Unfortunately, it's not non member like we wished it was. But at least members can buy it, I guess?
This time, it's a Law Sprinkler that goes back and forth to the right and left. Not as cool as the other sprinklers in my opinion. The Fountain Sprinkler is my favourite, what's yours?
You can get your own at Jam Mart Furniture for 350 gems each. Still hoping to get some non member sprinklers in stock!
Moving along, 2 more items are going! I'm surprised I didn't catch these earlier, but here they are!

The Star Rug and the Firefly Necklace! You can get the Star Rug at Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems and the Firefly Necklace at Epic Wonders for 1,500 gems. The Firefly Necklace might be a bit expensive for some people, but it'll be well worth it!
Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment