Thursday 15 May 2014

Epic Den of the Week + More Leaving Items + Where was I?

Hi Jammers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been really busy with school and sports and music and I've been reading a whole bunch of obsessive books and my dad wants me to plan ahead for activities on my birthday / in the summer and he wants me to start babysitting and.... you can see that I like to do a LOT of things with my life! Anyways...
This weeks epic den goes to l1759's (I think the first letter is an L, sorry if I get it wrong!) den!

(Yes, I had to add that vampire face to the picture)
l1759 has a spooooky den sure to send the chills up your spine! It's covered in phantoms, graves, ghosts, pretty much anything scary, and completed with spooky music! One problem... it's not Halloween yet. This den will probably be more appropriate near Halloween, but who says you can't be in the mood for Halloween in the middle of spring!
Moving on, quite a few more items are leaving!









The Magma Lamp, Swords and Shields, and Star Couch are from Jam Mart Furniture, the Armoire and Sand Dollar table are from Sunken Treasures, the Mermaid necklace is from Bahari Bargains, the Zios Mask is from Epic Wonders, the Emu Egg and Golden Wattle are from Outback Imports, and last but not least, the blanket is from Jam Mart Clothing. That's a lot of items!
Sorry for not being too active, but I'm hoping to get back on track and start update more often.
Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment