Thursday 15 May 2014

Updates, Updates and Updates!

The new update is finally here and here's the cover page! So it looks like the new eagle adventure is here! I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait to! It seems on the right of the page, some interesting articles are in this issue! So, let's get started! ^.^

On the second page, it seems Hyenas are indeed coming to Jamaa! I didn't expect them to be blue! Speaking of blue, the hummingbird on the page seems to be blue! Hummingbirds are in the Diamond Shop for three diamonds! 
I guess Mr. Bunny doesn't enjoy that he doesn't have any diamonds!
Den Portals have a whole page for themselves! I bought one, and they are awesome! Though, I wish that you could link multiple dens to yours! That'd be cool!
The fourth page says that the Summer Carnival is coming back! Summer is officially on it's way! The Shiveer Shoppe in the Hot Cocoa Hut has decided to have a sale, since Summer is on it's way!
To end off this post, AJ Outfitters changed their logo button!
Jam On!





No comments:

Post a Comment