Tuesday 6 May 2014

MMMM?

You're probably thinking, what in the world is MMMM? It stands for Missed Mystery May Monday.
DiamondEclipse and I chose to do Mystery Mays on Mondays, and call it MMM (Mystery May Monday), and I added an extra M for Missed.
But for todays mystery...
We all know where Canyons Pathway is, right? If you don't know, I'll leave it as a little scavenger hunt for you to find! Anyways, I've always wondered: where's Canyons Pathway on the map? It doesn't say where I am when I'm there!
I know there's the little arch between Coral Canyons and Crystal Sands on the map, and when you keep going through the Canyons Pathway, it'll lead you to Crystal Sands. But like I said, when I'm in Canyons pathway, it says I'm nowhere! Maybe Canyons Pathways is a hidden place, not marked on the map because not very many people know about it...
Moving on! Yet ANOTHER item is going! It's the stack of books!
Get your books before they're gone! You have 7 days to get your chance!
Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment