Monday 26 May 2014

Pillbox Hat + Clone Glitch!

Hey Jammers! Sorry we didn't update about the Pillbox Hat earlier when it came out, that's partly my fault. It's also because I used the Blogger app, and I guess it didn't publish my post for some reason. Anyway, the "new" item is the Pillbox Hat, if you didn't already know.







So many colours to choose from! Run over to Jam Mart Clothing to buy your own for 500 gems if you haven't already!
Okay, so on to the clone glitch. I don't know how this glitch works, but it worked once for DiamondEclipse and I! Somehow, DiamondEclipse found a way to clone herself! On her screen, she couldn't see it. But on my screen, this is what I saw:
(Sorry the quality is so bad, I had to take the picture on my iPod)
I know, it's really weird! And no, this isn't just a bunch of other people. It really is just DiamondEclipse!
That's all I have for today, Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment