Friday 18 April 2014

A Few Glitches I Found!

                                         As I was in Jamaa, I've recently found a few glitches!
                                                        I, honestly am laughing at a few!

First off, an adventure glitch! Recently, I was playing Return Of The Phantoms and I accidentally clicked the watering can, but without one with me. I expected to see the usual, the plant seems dry, try watering it, but instead, I found nothing! Nothing but a blank line! 
Up next, my eagle's Spirit Glove! It seems a part of my glove has been broken! I wonder who broke it... Hmm... >.<
Last but not least, (And mostly my favourite!) my crocodile has become derp! I can't get over it's face! /)^3^(\
*Ahem* Well, that's all for the glitches! Jam On!



No comments:

Post a Comment