Sunday 20 April 2014

Cherry Blossom Tree + Have You Seen The New Author?

Hey Jammers, DiamondEclipse here, and today's beautiful new item, is a Cherry Blossom Tree!


Pretty majestic and graceful if you ask me, but moving on, it seems if you click the Cherry Blossom Tree, it looses all it's flowers, or petals! Beauty is gone! :( Just kidding! But onto the next topic...
The new author! Oreo will be helping me manage the blog, and as she said in her earlier post, that if you have anything for her, send them to me, saying For The Lol, or Jam On! If it is for me, just say Animal Jam Rocks or Geckos Are Great. But anyways, if you see Oreo10110 around, make sure to say hi to her! But don't forget, she is a non member sadly. So try not to send her gifts, but to me, and I will trade them to her.
Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment