Saturday 12 April 2014

Animal Jam Myths...


Hey jammers, DiamondEclipse here, and for this Animal Jam Myths, I 'm going to be telling you the truth about the Coral Canyons Bridge Myth!

It is said, if you gather around 25 wolves to jump on the bridge, it will break, and you will get free rares or betas, or an unlimited membership...
I've seen many jammers attempt the myth. I've seen more than 25 jammers on the bridge, but it just wouldn't break.
In my opinion, it's impossible to break the bridge. Not saying it is impossible, but just in my opinion, it isn't. But who knows, maybe all of Jamaa would have to jump on the bridge in order for it to break! Keep trying jammers! 

If you have any suggestions of what the next Animal Jam Myth should be, tell me down below!
Jam On! 

No comments:

Post a Comment