Monday 28 April 2014

Gloves Now In Store? + Moving Mohawk + Sunken Liza Tiki Statue

Well, Gloves are in stores, and I am extremely devastated, but yet, I am pretty happy... I actually had a Glove Collection going on before, and the Gloves are worth 3,000 gems? Wow, this is crazy... I finished my collection though, so that is pretty cool.








So, I always check the DE (Daily Explorer) every morning to see the news going on in Jamaa, for contests, or even sometimes updates. But, today, it was for the RIM (Rare Item Monday) and so it said, "Rare Platinum Glove" I don't know if I read that wrong, or if I missed a big chunk of information.
But on a different topic, an old item is leaving Jam Mart Clothing... Sadly, the Mohawk is moving on.
Get your Mohawk before they're gone! Only 4 days left!
Also, another new item came out, which is the Sunken Liza Tiki Statue.
That's a pretty long name, maybe we should just call it: SLTS, and if Greely comes out: SGTS!
Haha, just kidding! But that is a long name, if I do say so myself!
Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment