Sunday 20 April 2014

The New Author Arrives!

    (Excuse my lack of knowing for font, colour, etc, to match the rest of the blog. I'll fix it as soon as possible!)
    Hello! I'm the new author, and you can call me Oreo. I play Animal Jam daily with my friend, Diamond Eclipse who you probably already know. Diamond Eclipse and I are going to be doing the blog together! 
    My username on Animal Jam is oreo10110, and you may think this is very unprofessional for a blogger, but unfortunately I'm a non-member. If I ever do become a member, it will only be for a temporary time and not for a long time. So this blog is going to be very helpful for members AND non-members! 
    If you are ever thinking of sending me something, please don't, because non-members can't accept gifts. But I spoke to Diamond Eclipse and she said that she doesn't mind you guys sending her gifts saying it's for me! If you are a non-member wanting to send me a gift, you can say in the Jam-a-Gram: Jam on! So BIG thanks to Diamond Eclipse for doing that for me!
     Jam on everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment