Sunday 20 April 2014

Animal Jam Tricks N Secrets - Hot Cocoa Machine

Hello jammers, I'm going to be starting a new series in the blog, which is AJ Tricks N Secrets, and today's trick will be the Hot Cocoa Machine!





So first you choose which cup and colour you want your cocoa to be in, but next you get an option of what kind of cocoa you would like. But you can actually change the temperature of your cocoa by pulling the lever in the bottom left. Red for hot, and green for not. (Hey, I rhymed!) Once you choose the temperature, you then get to choose either marshmallows or whipped cream. I usually choose whipped cream and the green setting. You'll see why! So then after, you get to choose the topping you enjoy. I chose chocolate chips. And...
Tada! A little ice cream I've created!
Hope you made this work, Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment